Mid-Western University School of Management (MUSOM)
MBA Rescheduled Admission Notice
MUSOM proudly invites applications for admission to the MBA Program for Sixth Batch (2074-2076) of Master in Business Administration (MBA) Program.
Innovative teaching pedagogy, real life business exposure, real life project work and case analysis, field visit and real life business expose, competent regular and visiting faculty.
• Eligibility: A student with Bachelor degree in any discipline having 12 years of schooling and 3 years of bachelor level (BBS, BBA, B Com, B A, B Ed., B Sc, BE, MBBS or equivalent degree) with a minimum of 45 percent in aggregate or CGPA of 2.0 on the scale of 4.0.
• Last Date of Submission of Application Form: November 12th, 2017 (Kartik 26, 2074).
• Written Test: 16th of November, 2017 (Kartik 30 , 2074); Time 7.00 AM
• Interview: 19th of November, 2017 (Mangsir 3, 2074); Time 2.00 PM.
• Orientation: 26th of November, 2017 (Mangsir 10, 2074); Time 2.00 PM.
• Required Documents: Certificates of SLC, 10+2 and Bachelor Degrees and a reference letter of concerned teacher/employer.
• Application form is available at the Front Desk Office of MUSOM or which can be downloaded from www.mwu.edu.np;. Application fee of Rs. 500 need to be deposited at MUSOM Account Section, Office Contact Number: 083-525352
Program Coordinator MBA: Mr. Govinda KC (9868227114)
Narayan Prasad Paudel, Ph. D
Birendranagar 8, Ittram, Surkhet