Mid-Western University School of Management (MUSOM)
BBA Admission Notice for Sixth Batch (2074-2078)
MUSOM proudly invites applications for admission to the BBA Program for Sixth Batch (2074-2078) of Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) Program.
- Eligibility: 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum of 45percent in aggregate or CGPA of 2.0 on the scale of 4.0. Students who have completed their +2 level but are waiting for final Year results may also apply under provisional basis.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: September 10th, 2017 (Bhadra 25, 2074).
- Written Test: 13th of September, 2017 ( Bhadra 28, 2074); Time 8.00 AM
- Interview: 15th of September, 2017 (Bhadra 30, 2074); Time 2.00 PM.
- Required Documents: Certificates of SLC, 10+2, or equivalent e. g A- Level, Citizenship certificates
- Application form is available at the Front Desk Office of MUSOM or which can be downloaded from mwu.edu.np; Application fee of Rs. 500 need to be deposited at MUSOM Account Section.
Office Contact Number: 083-525352
BBA Program Coordinators, Mr. Niranjan Shahi (9844912100), (Morning Shift)
Mr. Suraj Bayalkoti (9844875726) (Day Shift)
Narayan Prasad Paudel, Ph. D
Birendranagar 8, Ittram, Surkhet