Mid-Western University School of Management (MUSOM)
MBA Admission Notice
MUSOM proudly invites applications for admission to the MBA Program for Sixth Batch (2074-2076) of Master in Business Administration (MBA) Program.
Innovative Teaching pedagogy, Real life business exposure, Competent regular and visiting faculty
- Eligibility: A student with Bachelor degree in any discipline having 12 years of schooling and 3 years of bachelor level (BBS, BBA, B Com, B A, B Ed., B Sc, BE, MBBS or equivalent degree) with a minimum of 45 percent in aggregate or CGPA of 2.0 on the scale of 4.0.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: September 10th 2017 (Bhadra 25, 2074).
- Written Test: 14th of September, 2017 ( Bhadra 29 , 2074); Time 8.00 AM
- Interview: 17th of September, 2017 (Aswin 1, 2074); Time 2.00 PM.
- Required Documents: Certificates of SLC, 10+2 and Bachelor Degrees and a reference letter of concerned teacher/employer.
- Application form is available at the Front Desk Office of MUSOM or which can be downloaded from mwu.edu.np;. Application fee of Rs. 500 need to be deposited at MUSOM Account Section, Office Contact Number: 083-525352
Program Coordinator MBA: Mr. Govinda KC (9868227114)
Narayan Prasad Paudel, Ph. D
Birendranagar 8, Ittram, Surkhet